Friday, January 1, 2016

Day 1: #Write365 #Shoot365

This is an experiment!  I was looking at my blog and I haven't blogged consistently for such a long time.  A friend on FaceBook challenged a bunch of us to a photo challenge (to take a picture everyday for a year) which led to a writing challenge (to write everyday for a year).  So I took the challenge and here I am on Day 1: 1/1/2016.  I decided to help my writing/photo challenge by coming up with topics.  To help me write better I'm going to find a quote and then write from that perspective.  To help me with the photo challenge I'm going to take a picture or two or more that I'll add to my writing.  I hope that I'll finish well.  I chose to write on this blog as my forum because I'm not always home and then I can start the blog and then post it on the right day.

This blog is about living in a fish bowl so the themes and the writing will be about what I'm learning at this point of my life.

This year actually has 366 days so today is an intro post.  Tomorrow I'll start with the topics, but for today...here's how I started my new year.  Welcome 2016! 
This is my view for a lot of my life in ministry with my husband. He helps drive the bus for our area youth events along with a few other pastors in our area. This was last night.  We rang in the new year by making sure that everyone got home safely!
This is us this morning...we would have slept in, but we had my friend's out-of-town guests hanging out at our house.  They are part of the wedding party for her son who is getting married.  We went to get coffe at one of our favorite spots, Java.  Then we went for a walk...
At TLC I hurt my knee.  I still don't know what exactly is wrong with it...it just doesn't work too well right now...so I'm slow at just about everything.  We wanted to take a winter walk...so we walked slow.  

I was humbled that Dave would be so patient with me and walk slow.  We went to the top of Camel's Back.  It was beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment