Thursday, January 7, 2016

Day 7: I'm Beyond Proud of You!

Thursdays we have Physical Training with Victoria.  It was our Christmas present to each other.  Dave calls it torture and Victoria laughs.  Our friend, Michelle, who works at the Y waited after class today to tell me how proud she was of me and my work on a bosu ball.
Dave and I are both trying to grow old gracefully together.  Part of that is realizing that we need some help strengthening our bodies so we can continue to live the life we love; hanging out with our kids & grandkids; hanging out with the teens at our church (he's the youth pastor), at my school (I teach), and just about everywhere (Dave teaches a Bible class for a religious release period at our local high school and we both volunteer at youth camps throughout the year), hanging out with people and loving them and telling them about Jesus.
We want our love to abound more and more with each other.  That's one reason that we are doing this training together.  Victoria tries to make our training fun and something that we could do together.  Most of our training is together and most of the time we end up laughing.  We tend to make Victoria smile a lot.  And that makes us both very happy.

P. S. On Thursdays I'm going to write about random things that I like.  Today I was writing about marriage and my quote was Philippians 1:9.

No comments:

Post a Comment