Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pictures from our trip to Ketchum

This is the start of the trail right
outside of Sun Valley, ID. We started on the Harriman Trail.
It was a great trail, but hard for me. Dave was awesome as usual. Of course I liked it better on the ride back down.


These are taken on the way down the trail. I was flying! (Well, fast for me! :) ) We then moved on to the Wood River Trail. we started below Ketchum, rode North until the end of the trail, then came back. Dave has a great plan of always riding downhill for most (or at least the 2nd half) of the ride. He is a smart man!
The ride goes parallel with the highway for a while then goes through town.


We stopped for a quick snack along the river. Then we were back on the bikes ready to get back to the car. We actually rode more than we had intended to ride that day, but the weather was great and the biking was wonderful! I am planning another trip when it warms up! Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment