Sunday, September 27, 2009

Century Training revisited

Bronchitus UGH! I am a big chicken to ride my bike alone. Mostly I think it is because to me riding is a social affair. Dave got bronchitus a couple of weeks ago which means I was stuck either riding my bike alone or riding the stationary bike. I have liked riding outside so I was bummed. And so being the "athlete" I am I just hoped every day that he would feel well enough (aka able to breath) to go outside...and every day ...no way jose.

So here I am revamping my century training. I am going to start up again on Week 5 and I am going to ride inside....even though the weather is still good outside...well I might end up changing my mind at the end of the week. I am going to Cascade for a couple of days and so I might (if I get gutsy enough) take my bike with me to ride a little up there. Maybe I'll blog about it. :)

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment