Saturday, May 15, 2010

Following the Leader...my girls...

I just love and adore my girls! They are two of the cutest and sweetest creatures on earth! They make me laugh. I just enjoy being with them!

What I enjoy just as much as being with them is watching them interact with others. I love watching them tell stories to their friends, or helping little kids in Sunday School or the nursery. I love watching them use their talents on the court and on the stage! I love watching them lead and watching them serve.

I've had the awesome privilege of working beside them too!

I remember when they were really little and I thought they would just never grow up a wise friend told me to cherish every moment and transition because in a blink of an eye they would be all grown up.

I am so glad that I have headed my friend's wise advise. My Bethany will be getting married in a little less than 6 weeks and my Kirsten finishes her junior year of high school in just 2 weeks.

I am enjoying walking with them and I look forward to what the future holds, perhaps they will be the leader and I can tag along with them!

In Psalms it is written (127:3) "children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him." (New Living Translation) I agree!

1 comment:

  1. What a good mama you are, Beth! You do have super duper kids! :D

    ReplyDelete