Wednesday, September 1, 2010

God is good!

The Bible from Genesis to Revelation reveals God's purpose.

God's purpose is for relationships, redemption, and reconciliation.

We played Jed's Quest today in Bible class. It was to show redemption and our need for someone to redeem us.

Tomorrow we'll talk about how we've been blessed and how we are to be a blessing.

How can I be a blessing to those around me? How can I show God's purpose to those around me?

I've been looking up Amish bread recipes! Maybe that can be a start.

For now I'll just finish laundry so my husband can pack wonderful clean clothes for a 2 day retreat with 6th graders, grade papers so my students will know how wonderful they are doing, and try to remember to start some dough to make cinnamon rolls for my daughter, Kirsten and our house guest from Korea, Song Ju.

hmmmmmm.......

1 comment: